Unparalleled Experience and Skills from Distinguished Texas Trial Attorneys
Floresville lawyers with 54 years of combined experience in family law, civil litigation and probate
Attorneys at the Law Offices of Donaho and Dockery know what it takes to build a successful practice. Established in 1989 by attorneys Scott R. Donaho and Kirk Wayne Dockery, the firm’s mission is to be a strong legal presence in the community, supporting clients through difficult times and resolving their legal matters with skill and efficiency.
Individuals in the community turn to them when they need compassionate legal assistance and solid advice on how to resolve their family, civil litigation or probate problems. Residents of Floresville, Karnes City, Pleasanton, San Antonio and Wilson, Karnes, Atascosa and Bexar counties in Texas can count on the Law Offices of Donaho and Dockery to be their supporter during difficult times.
Problem solvers who get results
You can go to two separate law firms that focus on the same areas of practice and have completely different experiences. That difference can often be attributed to the quality of service, client care and value for money. When you choose the Law Offices of Donaho and Dockery, you can expect exceptional legal service, unsurpassed personalized attention and results that count. The firm’s attorneys offer you:
- Clear-cut resolutions to your legal matters. Although they are well known for being effective trial attorneys who bring their client’s cases to successful resolution, attorneys Donaho and Dockery are also skilled negotiators who can help you obtain the most favorable settlement for your legal issues.
- Professionalism and community involvement. Graduates of the University of Texas and Texas Tech School of Law, Donaho and Dockery are committed to serving the Floresville community with integrity. Because of that, they have both earned a distinguished recognition in the legal industry for their professionalism and ethics.
- More than five decades of combined experience. Donaho and Dockery pool their more than 54 years of combined legal experience to resolve your legal matters efficiently. Working together as a team, they rely on each other’s knowledge and skills to better serve you. Both attorneys handle family law and civil litigation while attorney Kirk Dockery represents probate clients and Scott Donaho takes on criminal cases.
Let Donaho and Dockery be your community lawyers
The Law Offices of Donaho and Dockery can assist you with:
- Family law. They handle divorce, child custody and support, visitation rights, alimony, property settlement and other issues related to the end of your marriage.
- Civil litigation. They represent Texas businesses, families and individuals in litigation and mediation. They can help you with all types of general civil litigation in state and federal courts, including breach of contracts, property damage and torts.
- Probate. They help clients probate a will including filing the will with the Texas probate court, finding and collecting assets and paying estate taxes.
Floresville community lawyers you can count on
Call the Law Offices of Donaho and Dockery at 830-393-2700 or contact them online to schedule your appointment.
The Law Offices of Donaho and Dockery represents clients in Floresville, Karnes City, Pleasanton, San Antonio and throughout Wilson, Karnes, Atascosa and Bexar counties in Texas.