Unparalleled Experience and Skills from Distinguished Texas Trial Attorneys
Floresville lawyers with 60 years of combined experience in family law, civil litigation and probate
Attorneys at the Law Offices of Donaho & Dockery & Associates, P.C know what it takes to build a successful practice. Established in 1989 by attorneys Scott R. Donaho and Kirk Wayne Dockery, the firm’s mission is to be a strong legal presence in the community, supporting clients through difficult times and resolving their legal matters with skill and efficiency.
Individuals and businesses in the community turn to them when they need compassionate legal assistance and solid advice on how to resolve all of the areas of law that affect our families. Residents of Texas, including Wilson, Karnes, Atascosa, Bexar, Guadalupe and surrounding counties count on the Law Offices of Donaho & Dockery & Associates, P.C for advocacy and compassionate counseling during difficult times.
Problem solvers who get results
You can go to two separate law firms that focus on the same areas of practice and have completely different experiences. That difference can often be attributed to the quality of service, client care and value for money. When you choose the Law Offices of Donaho & Dockery & Associates, P.C, you can expect exceptional legal service, unsurpassed personalized attention and results that count. The firm’s attorneys offer you:
- Clear-cut resolutions to your legal matters. Although they are well known for being effective trial attorneys who bring their client’s cases to successful resolution, attorneys at the firm of Donaho & Dockery & Associates, P.C, are also skilled negotiators who can help you obtain the most favorable settlement for your legal issues.
- Professionalism and community involvement. Graduates of the University of Texas, Texas Tech School of Law, and St. Mary’s University School of Law, Donaho & Dockery & Associates, P.C, are committed to serving the citizens of Texas with integrity. Because of that, they have all earned a distinguished recognition in the legal industry for their professionalism and ethics.
- More than six decades of combined experience. Donaho & Dockery & Associates, P.C pool more than 60 years of combined legal experience to resolve your legal matters efficiently and with compassion, working together as a team, they rely on and share each other’s knowledge and skills to better serve you in all matters outlined below.
Let Donaho & Dockery & Associates, P.C be your community lawyers
The Law Offices of Donaho & Dockery & Associates, P.C can assist you with:
- Family law. They handle divorce, child custody and support, visitation rights, spousal support, property settlement and other issues related to amical dissolution of marriage.
- Adoptions. They handle adoptions, promptly and with efficiency.
- Estate Planning. They handle all forms of estate planning, including Wills and Power of Attorney documents.
- Probate. They help clients to probate wills, heirship proceeding, guardianships, and dependent and independent administrations of estates.
- Oil & Gas. They help with all issues of leases, assignments, mineral deeds, and all types litigation related to oil & gas.
- Real Estate. They help with all forms of transactions, including foreclosures and forcible detainers.
- Business Organization. They handle forming Corporations, LLCs, Partnerships, etc.
- Civil litigation. They represent Texas businesses, families and individuals in litigation and mediation. They can help you with all types of general civil litigation in state and federal courts.
Texas lawyers you can count on
Call the Law Offices of Donaho & Dockery & Associates, P.C at 830-393-2700 or contact them online to schedule your appointment.
The Law Offices of Donaho & Dockery & Associates, P.C represents clients of Texas, including Wilson, Karnes, Atascosa, Bexar, Guadalupe and surrounding Counties throughout Texas.